- A non-refundable registration fee of $75.00 per family is due at the time of enrollment for all new and returning families. An additional deposit is NOT required with enrollment. This fee covers enrollment from May 18, 2020 to August 6, 2021. This registration fee holds your spot in the program. No refunds of the registration fee will be given for any reason.
- If you get the message that your account is inactive please do not register as a new family. Instead, email Michelle (email@example.com) and she will reactivate your account.
- If you need to add a sibling to your existing family account please email Michelle with the siblings full name and date of birth.
- Be sure all of your contact information is current in MyProcare. You can make edits to most of the info yourself. Contact Michelle with any updates MyProcare will not allow to make on your end.
- You will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org once your registration is complete.
- Click here for additional information about tuition, payments and forms.
The following forms must be on file for your child to attend their first day of school.
o Current Immunization Record
o Copy of Birth Certificate
o Financial Agreement
o Medication (For students with allergies/medical conditions that require medication such as Benadryl, EpiPen, AUVI-Q, etc.)